people complain about auto correct but it’s helpful 99% of the titties
So if people ever look down upon you for crying for fictional characters, you should give them a gentle, pitying look and feel bad for them. If they’ve never cried for a fictional character, then they’ve never loved one (and what a joy that is). If they’ve never cried at a book, a movie, a piece of music, then they’ve missed one of the great pleasures life has to offer. Just because fiction does not contain things that are real doesn’t mean it doesn’t contain truth, and we find it through the alchemy of our tears.
Tumblr, pack your bags…
omg look how far away you would be from everyone you don’t like
ONWARD MY BRETHREN
Now I know what country I’ll plan to take over.
BUT WHAT WOULD OUT LANGUAGE BE?
Stages of friendship.
- Stage 1: writing like a formal essay. All grammar mistakes must be eliminated.
- Stage 2: capitalization can occasionally be forgotten, mistakes can pass without self-drama.
- Stage 3: when texting will sometimes use texting lingo like lol and smileys.
- Stage 4: type so fast you don't notice mistakes.
- Stage 5: all caps or no caps, what is English, only your partner can understand the secret code.
- Me with romantic interest: Hi, how've you been lately? How's that project you're working on? Yeah? I'd love to see sometime, dude! How's the family? Good, good. Well, I'll talk to you later! Yeah we definitely need to hang out more often. Hopefully see you soon! :)
- Me with platonic friend: YOU GORGEOUS CREATURE HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE LAST I SAW YOU? HOW I'VE MISSED YOUR LUCID DIAMOND EYES, UGH I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU AND MAKE SWEET, SWEET LOVE UNDER THE MOONLIGHT. WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECTLY SCULPTED, ARE YOU AN ANGEL MADE OF MARBLE LET'S GET MARRIED.
- Me with closest friend: What up, foul beast? You smell of butts. I'm going to fuck your mum.